Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Houston Newborn Photographer | Bella Baby Photography

Hey everyone! I'm just popping in quickly to let you in on some exciting news! 

I am so excited and honored to be joining the Bella Baby Photography team here in Houston! I will be photographing newborns at Texas Children's Hospital Pavilion for Women alongside a super talented team. This is all a bit surreal for me as it was about this time last year that it was ME who was having my newborn photographed at the same hospital!

I am so excited to be photographing newborns (and their families) when they are only a day or two old. There is no better gift for new parents (or grandparents...or aunts and uncles...) and I speak from experience!

I am going to continue taking on my own clients - as photographing babies and kids of any age is still a passion for me! So you won't see any changes here other than the fact that I will be a little busier nowadays. 

And if you are in the Houston area and are delivering at TCH, I might see you there!

*Interested in having newborn photos taken in the privacy of your own home? Contact me for pricing and details or visit my website for more information*

2 comments:

Caroline @ chocolate and carrots said...

Eee....how exciting! I purchased photos from Bella Baby here in South Carolina when Liam was born. Such great work. It's no wonder they'd want you as part of their team, you're such a great photographer! :D

OBGYN Surprise AZ said...

Very exciting!!