Sunday, November 3, 2013

Houston Baby, Child and Family Photographer | Blissfully Domestic - 5 Tips for Successful Family Photos

Here in Houston the weather is FINALLY starting to cool down and act like fall. The temperatures have dropped and the leaves are starting to change (as much as they do in Texas). November is going to be my busiest month this year and I am completely booked this month. Most of my sessions this month are family sessions as everyone is getting updated photos taken for holiday cards and gifts. I love seeing old clients, meeting new ones and getting to photograph their beautiful families. But if you are like a lot of people I know (including myself!!) these family photos can be SO stressful. 

Check out my post on Blissfully Domestic for five great tips for successful family photos. It doesn't have to be as hectic and stressful as you think it does!

Blissfully Domestic - 5 Tips for Successful Family Photos


No comments: