Friday, January 4, 2013

Houston Baby, Children and Family Photographer | Happy New Year - 2013

I know this is a little late but...Happy New Year! I took a little break over the holidays to recharge, spend time with family and celebrate with friends. Now that I am back I am super excited to get 2013 off to a great start. Did you make any resolutions this year?

During my vacation I did a little photo session with Miss K to celebrate the new year. She loved playing with the noise makers, even though she doesn't know what they are really for. All she cared about was that they were colorful, sparkly and fun to play with. Wouldn't these make a great holiday card? Instead of sending a typical Christmas or Hanukah card, why not send one for New Years? I may have to tuck that idea away for 2014...











No comments: