Friday, May 31, 2013

Houston Newborn Photographer | Baby Madelyn

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Leigh family who had just welcomed Baby Madelyn into their lives. I have to tell you, even though this was their first child you never would have known it! Everyone was so cool, calm and collected - even Madelyn! She barely fussed or cried and happily watched me and let me move her all around. She didn't even fall asleep for one minute the whole time I was there - that is a long time for a newborn! But I'm glad she didn't as I was able to get some great shots of her big, beautiful eyes.

The Leigh's booked the "Grow with Me" package and I cannot wait to see Miss Madelyn in a few months to see how she has grown. Thank you Jennifer, Jared and Madelyn for letting me capture this special time in your life!












No comments: