Friday, August 16, 2013

Houston Baby, Child and Family Photographer | Blissfully Domestic

I am super excited to announce that I have joined the wonderful team over at Blissfully Domestic. Need some inspiration for your home, life or food? They have everything that you could want, and more! You'll lose track of time checking out all the amazing, creative posts that they have, and your to-do list is bound to get longer! Check out my first article for them, Back-to-School Photography Inspiration.



I will be helping them out a couple times a month with photography articles, tips and tricks. I am so excited to join this team and can't wait to show you everything I have up my sleeve! So do yourself a favor and like them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. I'll be posting a link to my articles here on this blog as well, in case you forget!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: