Monday, September 16, 2013

Houston Baby Photographer | Cake Smash Session - JD's First Birthday

One of the most rewarding parts of my job is getting to watch adorable little babies grow up. Besides the fact that it repeatedly makes me feel old, I just love watching them grow and develop their own personality. I met JD last year when I did a family session for him and his parents, when he was only a couple months old. The next thing I knew it was time for his first birthday - and boy does he know how to celebrate! His mom is a professional baker and you can tell he is a bakers son. This boy LOVES cake. I absolutely adore these first birthday sessions - the babies *ahem - TODDLERS* look so sweet and cute dressed up for their portraits and then they dive right into the cake and get messy! Happy 1st Birthday JD!









No comments: