Monday, September 9, 2013

Houston Family Photographer | Blissfully Domestic - Fall Photography Fashion Inspiration

Hey everyone! Last week was so busy around here I almost forgot to tell you about my latest post over at Blissfully Domestic!

Many families have photo shoots scheduled for the fall, and can you blame them? The temperature is cooler, the leaves are changing and the excitement of the holidays is in the air! One of the biggest questions I get asked by my clients is, "What should we wear?!"


Have no fear! I've created a guide with some simple tips and tricks to help you out. And when in doubt - ask your photographer! They are (usually) more than happy to help you put together cohesive outfits for the whole family.

So hop on over to Blissfully Domestic to read my article, Fall Photography Fashion Inspiration. Happy reading!

No comments: