Friday, December 27, 2013

Houston Baby, Child and Family Photographer | 2013: A Year in Review


Can you believe that we are already talking about the New Year?! This year, it seems, went by way too fast. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, celebrating all that you believe in. I thought it would be fun to do a recap of this year, since it was such a banner year for Tracy Lynn Photography. I have had the amazing opportunity to meet and photograph so many wonderful people, babies, children and families. I truly thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to share your life and capture a moment in time for you.

I have LOTS of exciting things planned for 2014 that I cannot wait to share with you. But before we move forward, let's look back at some of my favorite images from 2013...








Here's to an even bigger and better 2014 :)

No comments: