Monday, March 25, 2013

Houston Baby, Children and Family Photographer | The NEW Tracy Lynn Photography

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is finally here! After spending a ridiculous amount of time redesigning my website (I really should take a class on web design) it is finally finished! So now I present to you, the all new Tracy Lynn Photography.

I changed over to HTML5 from Flash so my website should load faster and easier and be accessible from smartphones and tablets. Also updated are my image galleries and photography packages - I have a lot of new options to choose from!

You might also notice that the Tracy Lynn Photography Blog also has a new look. What do you think? I love that all of the extra menu items are tucked away on the right hand side, giving the main blog page more focus.

So, what do ya'll think?!

I am coming up on my ONE YEAR anniversary of being in business - which is so exciting to me. I have a fantastic promotion that you won't want to miss. So stay tuned and watch this space!


No comments: